[pics] since i’m so behind here’s a freebie: 6 yrs of Supercw.com at Candy Bar

March 13th, 2009 · 20 Comments

because i’m sick and behind on my blog i am posting these with no watermarks.  i kinda hate doing that now that i’ve gotten used to it – automatic credit when ppl steal the pics. so if you steal, leave a comment or credit youknowwho and i’ll feel a whole lot better about doing this.

they aren’t sized down either because i have to to both individually by hand and it just takes forever so sorry if it’s messing up my layout over there—>

anyway – i have to say, that was one killer slideshow at candy bar for the party. once it came on, everyone in the place couldn”t stop staring at the screen. i was so hyped.

ps: when flash orders food at pearl they make it look all cool-like for him

i’m really tired and really sick so i’ll just zip through these if you don’t mind. THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone that came out to celebrate with us. jeez what a night. seriously. 948-buzz what!

i know you can’t really tell, but that’s maka!

so many thank yous to the little bros that got all dressed up. i’m not sure i’ve ever seen kays in a shirt with no hat. maks too. it was so choice.

it’s been so long since the party i forgot who was shoe twins. i’m just stoked pearl has love for the classics. i heard some stylies didn’t even get past the door tonight. nagl.

face scrolls now. i’m tired. i’ll get back to you in a sec…

that’s michaelpaulschultz’s mini breathalyzer, by the way. the battery died just as i was trying to see mine. i know. tonight was one of those nights.

don’t remember what these were. soco lemon?

that’s jami stealing my watch. i was so lit at this point i didn’t even realize he did it.

Tags: all over the place · celebrities · fun bobby · nightlife · nostalgia · photos done · supercrew · supercw.com · thank you

• 1 race // Mar 13, 2009 at 12:02 pm

NBoogz looks pretty bummed you’re copping a feel.

• 2 La_Cutie // Mar 13, 2009 at 12:10 pm

Thank you CW for all your hard work…nice to be drunk together….let’s party more!!!!

• 3 Lola Love // Mar 13, 2009 at 1:11 pm

you have the hottest friends. i need to start haning where you do…;)

• 4 Atherton Bartelby // Mar 13, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Wow! SIX YEARS! Not to get all Virginia Slims on you, but you’ve certainly come a long way, baby! ;-) Congratulations and I wish I could have been there to celebrate! <3

• 5 MichaelPaul // Mar 13, 2009 at 2:02 pm

….Yeah.. sorry the batteries died in the breathalyzer…. pretty much the whole beginning of the night was “ok how drunk am i now, ok how drunk am now.. ok how drunk are you… HEY LOOK WHAT I HAVE… how drunk am i …… ….” =dead batteries.

• 6 billy goat (uncle) // Mar 13, 2009 at 3:29 pm

cheeee— lub u long time

• 7 EdOrganik // Mar 13, 2009 at 3:36 pm

finally…great to see pics of the evening. i wish i was there..meaning not blurred & loaded……hope you’re feeling much betta. sick pics!!! looks like your camera was fixed.
    muthaf$%^$%ing awesome time.
    happy anniversary & congrats
    XOXOXOX

• 8 Christa // Mar 13, 2009 at 3:48 pm

that week i fell in love, got married, had kids, grew old n died. then he went back to california and i went back to same ol same ol.

• 9 Shaka Zine // Mar 13, 2009 at 3:50 pm

I love the shot of the go-go girl and the guy on screen both with hands on their heads.

• 10 drockmoney // Mar 13, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Great party. Too bad i lost my phone that night.

• 11 rob // Mar 13, 2009 at 7:27 pm

best night of my year so far!!!!!

• 12 landon // Mar 14, 2009 at 2:48 pm

great night great night. i twitchiked that night it was great.

• 13 jonahface // Mar 15, 2009 at 12:13 am

ltom. sooooo twitchhiked

best night everrr.

lovelovelove you c-dub

• 14 maka v // Mar 15, 2009 at 2:09 pm

hahah maka cam happened that night.. good times. i like the sequence of all the boys getting their minds blown by red dave showing us footage of these 2 perfect waves in tahiti that barely ever get surfed.. we are planning a trip down asap. and yes his name is red dave. bcuz hes red. we love cw. thanks for having us!

oh ps
    nostalgia…. lets make it happen. i think that would be a swell thing to do.holler

• 15 kristel // Mar 15, 2009 at 2:38 pm

looks like one helluva party! congrats on your six year anniversary!

• 16 In Which I Become A Plus One « The Curious Affairs Of Atherton Bartelby // Mar 16, 2009 at 4:55 am

[…] outdone by my blogging sister, the Queen of Honolulu Nightlife known as SuperCW, who recently threw her own six year bloggiversary party, I shall be organizing something similar in New York for my own blog, if a bit late. Suggestions […]

• 17 Maria Pearl // Mar 16, 2009 at 2:03 pm

That night was sooo much fun, even though I was stuck behind the bar, I got lucky and your table was in front of my well, ha sucka! Anyway, car snafoo and all, you are the shit and I’m so glad you came to Pearl to celebrate so that I could play. Congrats and don’t be a stranger sweet thing. Xo

• 18 danceonpartyon // Mar 18, 2009 at 7:08 pm

I was looking fat that night so I went on a diet

• 19 Keahi Pelayo // Mar 19, 2009 at 8:49 am

Thanks for 6 years worth of pictures.
    Aloha,
    Keahi

• 20 Bryce // Mar 19, 2009 at 6:23 pm

that party was insane… and I felt like a rockstar rocking the Organik shirt… last pic of the blog FTW!!!