Hiff needs your HELP

October 15th, 2007 · 6 Comments

it’s pretty easy to help with the Hawaii International Film Festival this year. they have adopted an outstanding piece of technology from a seattle [woo!] based company called the shiftboard. you just create an account, view the calendar, then sign up for the shifts that you are able to do. easy peasey! i know they really need drivers and since they provide the van, all you need is a driver’s license. each shift you do gets you a voucher to see a film. a FILM! don’t get me started on the program this year. that’s like seven other posts. check it out on the site and i’ll mention the ones I’M hyped on later.

For now, spread the word. join. etc.

Tags: film · for the greater good · Hiff · technology

• 1 Joe Philipson // Oct 15, 2007 at 8:45 pm

Awaiting account verification now. Hopefully there is a time slot I can fit into. Thanks Christa!

• 2 Help HIFF, Score Tix // Oct 15, 2007 at 9:45 pm

[…] to übersocialite Christa, shuttle van drivers are most in demand. HIFF will provide the van, you need only bring your […]

• 3 Sakara Blackwell // Oct 16, 2007 at 12:09 am

You are going to be soooo excited…just found out that Marc’s movie is being shown at Sunset on the Beach on Saturday…wanna see him get eaten by a giant lizard? Come with…starts at 7pm…posting to events on facebook tomorrow.

• 4 supercw // Oct 16, 2007 at 12:42 am

HAHAHAAA!!!! yup. you know me well. sooooo excited i am to see marc get eaten by a giant lizard! see u there.

• 5 m.m. // Oct 16, 2007 at 3:33 am

Thanks for the 411. The shiftboard is very easy to do and the festival website has some info about parties and movies. My friend told me about it too. Free shows are nice but my job work schedule could totally use web stuff like this.

• 6 darren // Jun 17, 2011 at 4:01 am

Great article, very informative and it gives idea to the readers. I found something new, http://www.shiftboard.com/ which you might find it more interesting and will be a great help too.